Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Nothing to write about

I haven't posted here in over a month... I would love to say that I have tons of exciting stories to catch you all up on, but alas, I don't. So what have I been doing for the past month? WORK, then work, then some more work!

I'm working my usual shifts, but I've also taken on some new projects. There is a series of workshops that new graduate nurses attend in their first 6 months of working. I have spoken about my experiences as a new grad at a few of them, and have also started being small group facilitator at another one. The facilitator role involves leading the group through a case scenario and it's actually a lot of fun!

That's about it though. I've been biking a couple of days at Whistler, and actually feel like I'm improving a lot this year.

I'll try to post more soon... as soon as I have anything interesting :)

No comments: