Thursday, August 05, 2010

iPhone 4

One thing that I did forget to mention yesterday was that I got a new iPhone!!! We've been wanting to get me one since November.... me for the convenience of it, and Phil so that I won't be stealing his all the time! I had planned on pre-ordering one, then getting it when it came out in late June.

And that is where the shenanigans started. AT&T stopped taking pre-orders, so i ordered one through Best Buy. I checked in at 2 weeks - still nothing. I called at 4 weeks and asked "oh yeah, it's sitting right here". Yeah thanks, you couldn't have bothered to call me? Seriously annoyed.

Then we got the good news that I would be able to go onto the corporate plan at Phil's work which will save us a lot of money. The problem was that Best Buy couldn't do corporate plans. So, we ordered on from AT&T... and just in time because I smashed my other phone by accident at Whistler.



So finally, last friday night I got my iPhone. And I'm LOVING it!!!!



If you know of any good apps I should download, please leave a comment!

1 comment:

JessLes said...

Word Warp...seriously addicting!!