Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Looking tough

I got my first riding day of the year in at Whistler on Saturday. The weather was perfect, the trails were beautiful, and I had great company! I rode with Phil and my good friend Erin. Erin's been a crosscountry rider for a few years so she's quite a bit better than me, but we still have fun riding together.

Mountain biking is a very male dominated sport, so you tend to notice other girls that are riding. Erin and I would both look at other girls and think, "Wow, they must be so good! Look at their bike and all their gear! They are hard core!"  But then we got to thinking, what if people think that about us?

Here we are in all our gear. 
I guess it's possible that people look at us and think that WE are hard core riders!

1 comment:

Tyler and Jenn said...

Sweet, you look so tough!!