Sunday, January 31, 2010

My nursing girls

Nursing school was great, but brutal all at the same time. I was very blessed to have made some very good friends who helped me through the good times and the bad. We survived it all together - studying, exams, clinicals, and crazy instructors. They were always there for me to listen, vent, help, laugh - whatever.

At the beginning of the month we got together for dinner. Unfortunately, one of the girls couldn't make it. But considering that we have scattered all about since school plus do shift work, I figure 5 out of 6 is pretty good.

Here we are out for dinner!


This is us at graduation.


Sidenote - I hang out with over achievers. Three of us are currently in specialty school, one is starting specialty school next semester and one is in Med school. Yeah, we're nerds... but the cool kind of nerds!

No comments: