Tuesday, December 15, 2009

E brake?

We decided to drive to work together today since the roads were so crappy and the truck fares much better than my little car. I dropped Phil off at work, then headed to the hospital. At the end of the day I came back to pick him up, with a nice bag of take-out sushi I might add!

I pulled into the parking lot, put it in neutral, and called Phil to let him know I was there. A few minutes later he came down, and told me he would drive. Great! I started climbing out of the car, but he was giving me a weird look.

"Um, honey? Did you know that the truck is rolling backwards?"

I looked behind me. "No, actually I didn't!"

Hopped back in, pressed on the brake.

Phil just shook his head.

2 comments:

Treena said...

HA! That is too funny! We all have those moments in life - thankfully your husband / best friend is the person to have them with as He loves you anyways. :)

Shawna said...

that would have been horrible if it was on your driveway...could you imagine?!?!?! Oy!