Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Putting thoughts to screen

The expression used to be "putting pen to paper" but in our techno-crazed-internet-everyone-can-publish world, I think that it's becoming more "thoughts to screen". Believe it or not, I actually write a lot of blog posts. Tons in fact. They just never make it to the screen.

This is somewhat embarrassing to admit, but I write them in my head. Whenever I get some down time, or I'm doing something mindless, I think of fun things that I could write about on here. When I'm running, or in the shower (again, weird, I know) are the two times that I most often think of posts.

But somehow those posts never make it to the screen. I get busy. Life moves fast. Sometimes the post gets outdated before I can type them. Often I just forget them or run out of time.

For the few people who actually still read this blog, I'm going to make an effort to put thoughts to screen and post my random thoughts about life.

4 comments:

Fawn Morgan said...

I still read your blog pal!

Char said...

I totally do the same thing. Many of my posts happen in the middle of the night, first thing in the morning, in the shower etc...

I just lack the time to sit and type them into exsistence. HA! Glad to know I am not the only one.

Treena said...

I'm with you Nickie! Same goes for me but I'll join you and try to write my thoughts to the screen more often. :)

Shawna said...

I read -- I've missed you around here! xo, *S