Monday, April 27, 2009

Biker Widow

I told Phil that he needs to get a hobby and stop working so much. Our friend Kevin is an AVID mountain biker and talks about it all the time, so Phil decided to join him, and bought a mountain bike this week.

Any of you that know my husband, know that he doesn't do anything half way.... or fully... he goes beyond obsessed! He has already been up the mountain several times and is loving his new sport.

Here's a video of him playing with his new toy on our front lawn.

video

Kevin has now deemed me to be a biker widow for the summer. I'm thinking that I should just get a mountain bike and join him!

2 comments:

Fawn Macaras said...

Oh man I wish I lived in your neighborhood, I would die laughing watching Phil jumping off your terraced lawn onto the street. Tell him to have fun!

Jennifer said...

Do it!! That would be so fun. You should get a girl friend and make Phil a weekend biker widower. lol