Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last set of finals

In early December, I endured my last finals week at UBC. Even though I still have one term to go, due to the class schedule and my final preceptorship, I will not have to live through that grueling week where I try to cram 3 months worth of knowledge from 4 classes into my brain and then somehow get it all out on paper.

As usual, there were celebrations with beer after we finished. It was a bittersweet moment for us. Ok, more sweet than bitter, but it was still sad to know that this was the last time that our class would be all together since we scatter into our various areas of specialty next term.

2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Aw! Just found your blog through a friends! Thanks so much for the little link in the side. Really appreciate it! :) Take care.

Laura said...

I totally know how you feel! Classmates become a family of sorts :) You may have mentioned this somewhere else, but what area of specialty are you going into? So exciting for you!