Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A night with the Gallaghers

A little over a year ago, we said goodbye to our good friends, the Gallaghers, as they moved off to Oklahoma. We were lucky enough to get to visit them in the spring, but I still miss them like crazy!

Tonight we got to have dinner and visit with them which was SO NICE! They are on a whirwind trip of the Pacific Northwest with stops in Seattle, Bellingham and Anchorage! One evening seemed too short, but I'll take what I can get.

As Kelly was leaving, she mentioned how great it is that even though our contact is sometimes sparse, we do email and call, and when we get together, it's like no time at all has passed! So wonderful to have friends like that!

Here's Kelly and I posing - we actually have very few pictures of the two of us!
Molly and Ellery
Grady! So cute! And so much bigger than the last time he was here! (he was only 3 weeks old then).




1 comment:

The Gallagher Crew said...

Ooohhhhh....=( Miss you guys! I'm looking forward to the new year and being able to keep in touch more....and post all the blogs that I've composed in my head...like our trip.