Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know, I'm a bit late in getting this post up, but better late than never, right?
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I spent a lot of time studying for midterms, but I set aside Sunday for cooking and family. The interesting twist to my weekend was that on Saturday night, I worked my first night shift! Thankfully I was able to get off by 3:30am and was home, showered and in bed by 4:30. After a few hours of sleep, I was up to stuff the turkey and get it in the oven. Like most days, coffee was my best friend!
We had about 20 people for dinner and it was so much fun! My family as well as a few other Canadians that we know down here all gathered to eat copious amounts of good food! We spent the evening relaxing by the fire, drinking coffee, and just hanging out.
Here I am posing with my sisters
Me and Jules The kids watching a movie (yay for owning Pixar movies - the kids always love them!)
Levi being goofy
Holding my beautiful little niece!
Sienna again - she's just too cute!
The kids lined up for dessert
Mami holding Sienna. Mami's had a niece born about a week before she left Japan, so she was so excited to be able to hold a baby!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun!! And you look wonderful (love the hair) - would never guess you'd barely had any sleep! The kids are just so sweet :)

anika said...

I agree, you look great for having had no sleeps! Ahhhh coffee, a woman's best friend. Happy late Thanksgiving!

Casey & Fawn said...

you know you didn't have to say your were late with your Thanksgiving post the people from the states just think you're early!