Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Yet

Unfortunately, there is no new baby yet. Jackie's labor started to subside last night. They kept her overnight for observaction, but by the morning her contractions were completely gone, so they sent her home. BOO!!!

The good thing about this is that she is 36 weeks plus 4 so a few more days in there can only be a good thing. Also, they were thinking of giving her oxytocin to help bring on labor, which is fine, but the fewer interventions, the better/safer.

The bad news is that Jackie is still pregnant and she is SO ready to be done!!!!

And Shawna - I'm not crazy for leaving! I figured that she had a while left and I had to get home and check my email to see if I had to work today! So there was a method to my madness.

So right now she is 4cm and waiting.... hopefully I will have more news soon.

Now I'm off to make some pizza! Yum! And I might make pumpkin cookies tonight too!

1 comment:

The Gallagher Crew said...

If your happy with the pumpkin cookies, send me the recipe. I've been looking for a good one...or pumpkin loaf...or anything pumpkin and sweet. =)