Thursday, May 29, 2008

Productive Morning

Yesterday morning I had a lot to do! So I multi-tasked, ran around the house with a towel on my head, and managed to get all of the following done and still be out the door by 9:10am

  • 3.5 miles on the treadmill

  • baked a batch of cookies

  • made breakfast for Phil and I

  • actually managed to eat said breakfast

  • cleaned up the kitchen

  • did laundry

  • did homework

  • actually dried and straightened my hair

  • mapquested where I was going

Not bad I thought! Granted I had to haul ass and drive 130 km/h on Hwy 99, but I made it! :) Our clinical group went to a training session in the morning, had our evaluations, then went out for sushi for lunch - YUMMY! This is our wonderful group - thanks for a great rotation you guys!

No comments: