- Got only 2 hours of sleep last Tuesday night because I was finishing my 20 page care plan. Thankfully, I finished it on time and that was my last paper of the semester.
- Got to have dinner with an old friend and catch up.
- Started working on the next group presentations.
- Had my good friend Jen come and stay for the weekend. We talked, relaxed, ate, watched MASH, and did homework.
- Had a good week at clinical
- Had my car break down. My wonderful husband came and rescued me at the hospital where I was stuck. He managed to get the car going and we got it to the mechanic. I'm hoping that it's just spark plugs and not anything else....
- Got to see some good friends that moved to California last year. They were up for Thanksgiving.(Phil and I with the Lucht Ladies from California)- Had a girls martini night (always a good thing!)
- Did my debate in class along with a wonderful team of ladies. We won. (Really, was there ever any doubt of this :) )
- Took today off for thanksgiving.
There's my recap!