Friday, February 16, 2007

Blah - mid quarter blues

I'm half way through my classes for this quarter and I'm at that weird point where it's not the begining, the end isn't quite in sight, and I'm just....there. I guess the end is kind of in sight - 4 weeks until my anat and phys final and 5 weeks until my chem final. It just seems like a long time right now.

I wish I had something exciting to say...but alas, I don't. I work, I go to school, I study.

We did have a very nice Valentines Day this week. We opted out of the craziness of restaurants and instead had a gourmet steak dinner at home. Yummy!!!!

The other thing we have been doing is watching Band of Brothers. I gave it to Phil for his b-day. It is so good!! I'm really enjoying it a lot. Too bad there is only two more episodes. Oh well - then it's back to Friends - I love that series too!

No comments: