Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My brain hurts!

I am only 2 weeks into school and already I feel like it is all that I do! I literally wake up and fall asleep thinking about Anatomy and Physiology! I must be sick.

On the bright side though, I am absolutely LOVING my class! I'm finding it very interestitng and challenging, so that is good.

So here is my agenda for tonight:
- Write a one page report on osteoarthiritis
- Study for my anat and phys exam tomorrow night
- Write up/prep for my chem lab tomorrow
- Prep for my anat & phys lab tomorrow night

It's 8pm now, I need to probably go to bed by 11....so I pretty much have a packed night ahead of me. Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Oi - that is one full plate! No wonder you can't come up and scrap with us on Thursday night :)

Hope your exam went well - I am praying for you!
*S