I'm a firm believer in Toyotas though! Considering that his truck, spun around then rolled down into a ravine, I would say that it is in pretty good shape! We still don't know if they are going to write it off or not since virtually every panel needs to be replaced and the roof got a bit crushed in.
Blessings that we can be thankful for:
- Phil is alive and well.
- He didn't go off the other side of the road (nearly did) which is way steeper and deeper
- He didn't hit any trees on the way down
- One of his co-workers drove by a few minutes after it happened and was able to stay with Phil and keep him warm in his car until I got there
- The officer who came to the scene was very kind
- I work for amazing people that let me take the morning off to help Phil with everything and be with him
- Phil is alive and well!
Getting towed out. I really wasn't sure how they were going to do this considering the angle, but they got it out pretty quick.
Where his truck was.