Thursday, December 21, 2006

Photos at last!

OK - So I'm finally posting pictures! Sorry that it has taken me a few days.
This is me on our first day in Mexico at the Santa Maria Beach.

One of the restaurants had this cool collection of candles that they had let drip for a long time.


Me having a YUMMY strawberry margherita at one of the many little bars scattered along the sidewalks.


The Baking Soda beach! The real name is Los something, but Phil and I refer to it as the surfer beach. It is about 45 min north of Cabo San Lucas, down a random dirt road. It is a surfers paradise! I call it the Baking Soda beach because the sand is so fine and soft it feels like you are walking on Baking Soda!



Our bucket of beers at dinner one night.


This was me for most of the week - Bikini Bookworm on the beach!


Another beach that had some fantastic snorkeling!

A view of the bay in San Jose Del Cabo. Our condo building is the white one about a third from the left of the photo (if that makes any sense at all!)

This is where I spent a lot of my time when we were at the condo. Lounging with a book and looking out over palm trees, white sandy beaches and crystal blue water with thundering waves.

This is the patio of the condo. At the end of the litte rock trail is the path - another 5 feet and you are in the pool!


That's it! Those are the main photos from our trip. I hope that you enjoyed them. We sure enjoyed being there to take them. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The place that you and Phil stayed looks amazing! I love Mexico!! We went on a cruise thru there in March and Cabo was beautiful! the beaches were amazing! I am glad you got a chance to get away to relax during the busyness of Christmas!

Shari da loop said...

Great pictures!!

I was doing some mad clicking and found your blog and thought I would say hi, as I am also a canadian ((grew up in the lower mainland)) who is now replanted down here in Lynden. =)