Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Box Maze!

Some of you many have heard of the now infamous box maze! Every year, Faith Community Church puts on the Fairmont Fair on Halloween night as an alternative for kids. There are all kinds of different booths and games, the kids dress up and everyone has lots of candy!

The main drawing feature of the fair is the box maze. The brainchild of Alex and Phil, the idea is to create a maze using refrigerator boxes. The kids (and many adults too!) crawl through the maze. And let me tell you - they make it big and they make it hard! It took me about 15 minutes to find the exit and I even helped build part of it!

Kudos go out to Wendell Feenstra who was the oldest person to finish the maze and he did it in only 4 minutes! I don't know how old he is, but he has grandkids, so we'll just leave it at that!

I'll post some pictures of the maze as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Wow, that's intense Nickie!!! Must have taken a coons age to build!