Wednesday, May 04, 2005

There's a whole world of blogging out there!

Ok - I will admit that until a month ago I had never even heard of a blog. I'm now realizing how big it is! Following links from one friends site to another, I was able to read up & catch up on how lots of old Taiwan friends are doing! Very cool!

Wedding stuff is still coming - I guess. Last night I managed to buy a bunch of decorations and stuff for the reception. My old attitude of "I'll do that closer to the wedding" doesn't really work anymore because it's only 5 weeks away! Yikes! I guess there are a lot of things I should really get going on. This weekend we're landscaping and I'm working crazy hours at the keg.....hmmm......I guess I will just have to put it off a little longer. Somehow it will all get done.....right?

No comments: