Thursday, May 12, 2005

Surprise!!!

Last night I went to what I thought was an end of the year Awana dinner for the leaders. When I rounded the corner into June's backyard, I was greeted with a hearty "surprise!" I was shocked to find out that it was actually a bridal shower for me! I had no idea! All of the ladies got a good laugh out of all the times they thought I'd figure it out - but no, I was completely oblivious!! Phil even knew about it and didn't let on at all.

So after eating from the HUGE buffet (Lynden ladies know how to cook!) I was treated to a Pampered Chef party. Everyone contributed and I ended up with serving platters, stoneware, a pie set and some other baking gadgets! I felt so blessed!

So thank you to the FCC ladies for a fantastic shower! And a special thanks to June for hosting the party the night before she left for the Bahamas!!!

No comments: